Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Of My Favorite Places To Eat In Disney World!


1. Rainforest Cafe

2. Planet Hollywood

3. The Mayan Grill

4. Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

5. 50's Prime Time Cafe

6. Le Cellier Steakhouse

7. The Crystal Palace

8. Tony's Town Square

9. Ghirardelli Soda Fountain

10. Hollywood & Vine

11. L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante

12. Boulangerie Patisserie

13. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Heather Smith said...

Okay, you're really making me want to go to Disney World. And it's not possible until at least next year. Stop holding it over my head. J/K! I'm better now...really, I'm not bitter at all! LOL! Love ya!