Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yay for Narnia!

Sorry for not posting in a few days. Unfortunately I have been blessed with a touch of the stomach virus. Not fun. I'm feeling better today though so maybe I'm almost done with it.

Today after school I went to Target to buy The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. It just came out today and I am so super excited!!! See, that is now one of my favorite movies ever. It is awesome. Everyone should see it at least 5 times. I have only seen it thrice, and for this I am sad, but since I just bought it, I will live up to my own standards haha.
I am also reading the original books by C.S. Lewis. They are really good. It's kind of weird because technically they are children's books, but they are so wonderful that I don't care.
I also heard on the radio that they are putting out the next book in a movie around Christmas 2006. I hope they are right and it's not just a rumor. This also makes me happy!

2 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Hey, I got it from Target today too! Yay! Watch it once, and we'll do the fifth time together, but you best be quick about it!! LOL! Love ya!

Heather Smith said...

hey, check out susan's blog from my site, she got saved (the march 31st post!) Yay!!!!