Okay, I was tagged by Heather to do this random MeMe. I have to tell you 6 random things about me that you may or may not know, so here goes!
1. I sometimes turn on my turn signal when going around a curve. I only do this when my mind is elsewhere. I guess God makes me do this to snap me out of my thoughtlessness.
2. I cannot type without looking at the keyboard. I can still type pretty fast, I just have to look down. Most people learn how to type without looking in school, but I never did. Oh well.
3. I never buy the same kind of shampoo that I just finished. When a bottle runs out, I go out and buy a different kind. I heard that different kinds have different nutrients for your hair in them, so if I use the same kind every time, my hair may not be getting something that it needs.
4. I am afraid of fire. I like fireplaces and bon fires, but I don't like lighters or sparklers and I'm terrified of matches. I have never lit a match in my life.
5. I think my ideal job would be an editor for a Christian publishing company. Think about it, I'd get to read books all day long and give my opinion! Either an editor or a food critic. That'd be cool too.
6. I am a very picky eater. VERY picky. My mom picks on me sometimes, but it's really her fault. I get it from my grandpa, who passed it to me through her. I used to think I was the only one in my family that was this picky, but then I learned that a lot of the things I don't like, my grandpa doesn't like them either. I'm not the only one!
Hope you enjoyed!