1. "Gosh..." -Napolean Dynamite
2. "I don't know!" -Lucy Pevancy from Chronicles of Narnia
3. "You guys got chickens? I love chickens! Are they extra crispy or original recipe?" -Crawl from Son-In-Law
4. "Love is a decision." -from the book Redemption by Karen Kingsbury
5. "If it wasn't this, it's be something else!" -from Elizabethtown
6. "Walking in the grass feels so fine, don't need shoes in the summertime!" -SpongeBob
7. "I love them pigs, I love them pigs so much! We love them swine (snort snort snort), they is devine (snort snort snort)!" -from Rigoletto
8. "Cows, I hate cows more than I hate coppers!" -from O Brother Where Art Thou
9. "Oh my gosh, Nemo's swimming out to sea!!!" -the buck-toothed fish from Finding Nemo
10. "Look, it's a tall green man with a weird gotee. I'm guessing that's significant. (Begins crying and hugs statue)" -Riley from National Treasure
11. "New York City has no power, and the milk is getting sour, but I do not think it's scary because I stay away from dairy. La la la la la la la..." -Phoebe from Friends, and yes it is a song, but I like it!
12. "I sometimes eat on Saturdays." -from Failure to Launch
13. "Schmidtty!!!" -all of us Balkus people, we said it long before that stupid commercial came out!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants