Thirteen Reasons I'm Happy Spring Is Here!
1. People start mowing their lawns. I like the smell of fresh-cut grass.
2. The days are longer. You can stay outside longer.
3. I can drive with my windows down. This is one of my favorite things to do. It's alot better when it's warm, I won't have to freeze Josh haha.
4. I can open the windows in my house while cleaning. This gives a nice breeze and a refreshing feeling.
5. This semester is nearing an end. I'm to the point that I'm bored with most of my classes (though not all).
6. Flowers begin to bloom. I like flowers. They are pretty.
7. Vacationing season is near! Woo hoo!
8. We're getting ready to plant a garden. Fresh veggies and fruits are on their way!
9. Spring means summer isn't far away. This means soon I will be working full-time. This means I will have money. This is a very good thing.
10. I can wear flip flops. They're my favorite. Actually, anything where my toes are exposed and free are great.
11. Cook-outs will be plentiful pretty soon. Yummy yummy yummy, and cheap cheap cheap!
12. Now that there's nice weather, there should be significant progress on mine and Josh's house.
13. SPRING CLEANING!!! Love it, love it, love it!