Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things that Make Me Laugh!


1. Stubborn elderly folk.

2. When the guy on Rigoletto sings "I love these pigs..."

3. When my dalmatian Tosha trys to walk on our slick kitchen floor but doesn't get anywhere, she just stays in the same spot with her feet sliding frantically haha.

4. My Microeconomics professor. He's a character.

5. When Josh makes his weird noises.

6. Midgets.

7. The movie Barnyard.

8. Most any childrens' animated movie. (Finding Nemo, Open Season, etc.)

9. Eric on Boy Meets World. Especially when he's messing with Mr. Feeny!

10. Raegan and Mikayla's love-hate friendship. They're so funny to watch!

11. When dad and I gang up and pick on mom.

12. Knickers. (I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly. I'm speaking about the capri-length pants for men that are fitted at the bottom, like the old-timey golf pants)

13. When I find the smallest things in life amusing, then realize what a dork I am!

1 comment:

Heather Smith said...

Hey! Great 13! I forgot to tell you that Tracy and I saw a kid with knickers on at Moe's on Sunday! Knickers with suspenders. I believe he has a dream to be like Daniel! LOL!