Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Patience Is a Virtue...

...that I don't have. It's a great quality to posses. I thought I was a pretty patient person, but I've never really been tested in this area.

I was told that on Monday morning, this past Monday, builders were going to begin marking and maybe even digging to begin the process of building our house. This did not happen. The "digger" will not be able to "dig" until NEXT Monday. This is understandable, so I'm not upset about it. I was just made to realize that I need a little more patience.

There could be many reasons God allowed this delay. There could have been an enormous disaster occur had they began Monday. God could have been saving us from a huge headache. Or, He could have decided that I needed to learn more about patience. Maybe He wants me to rely on Him and have faith that everything will turn out good in His time.

So for now, I'm praying for LOTS of patience. Pray for me!

No comments: