Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's A Bright New Day

Hi everybody!!! So it's been about 7 1/2 months since my last post, so I figured, maybe I should write a little something. Since it's been such a long time there's probably been alot that has changed, so here's what's going on in my life at the moment.

I'm still in college, and I finally made my major Accounting. This means I'm actually starting to get into more business-oriented classes, not just the general stuff that I find excrutiatingly boring. If all goes as planned, I should be done in 2 more years.

I also got a job working in an eye doctor's office. So I'm making a little bit of money. And I do mean a LITTLE bit. But hey, it's a good job, I enjoy it, and they treat me great, so I'm very thankful!

My boyfriend Josh (you should remember him, he's the same one I was dating back when I blogged last year) and I are in the process of building a house! It's very exciting! I'll go ahead and answer the next question on your mind: No, we are not engaged. Not officially, anyways. We are going to get married someday, but we're just waiting and taking things one step at a time. No, this does not mean that we plan to live together in our house before marriage. This is not an option. We will move in our house together AFTER we are married. And by the way, he's absolutely amazing! God has truely blessed me with a great man!

So that's pretty much my life right now. Stressful at times with school and work, but Josh can always bring things into perspective and make my day brighter. I can't wait to see where everything goes from here!

1 comment:

Heather Smith said...

Hey girl! Well, it's about time you posted!! I'm so excited for you and Josh! So much fun stuff going on and so much to pray for!! Have a good one! Love ya!