So today I was going back through Heather's blogs and catching up on any I've missed in the past year, and I came across this MeMe that she tagged me on last August. I know, I'm bad. I'm not feeling that well today (pray for me please!) so I figured this would be a short, but fun, post. Plus, I LOVE LOVE LOVE books!!!
1. One book that changed your life: A Moment Of Weakness by Karen Kingsbury. This was the first Kingsbury book I ever read and since then I've been addicted haha. Seriously though, they have really helped guide me to be a better Christian and to depend on God completely, and this book was the one that got me started.
2. One book that you've read more than once: I'm not really a "read books more than once" kind of girl. The only one that comes to mind is the Bible.
3. One book I'd want on a dessert island: "How to Survive on a Dessert Island", if there is such a book.
4. One book that made you laugh: The "B" Book by the Berenstein Bears. That book was an all-time masterpiece, and yes, I still have a copy in my bookcase!
5. One book that made you cry: Ever After by Karen Kingsbury. More tears flowed while I read that book than all my other crying done because of books put together. I had to take a week-long break from reading to regain the emotional strength to finish reading!
6. One book you wish you had written: Anything by Karen Kingsbury. Her books touch so many people. It would be awesome knowing that God had given you that gift.
7. One book you wish had never been written: The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown.
8. One book you are currently reading: Nothing at the moment, I'm betwixt books. Just the Bible.