Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Just an update: my finals are over and I ended up with very good grades! Woohoo! Also, we had a safe trip to and from Florida and had a great time! Thanks for all the prayers. Now here's my Thirteen!


Thirteen Of My Favorite Songs!


These are not in any specific order!

1. Only Grace by Matthew West

2. Stay by Jeremy Camp

3. Jesus Bring The Rain by MercyMe

4. Consuming Fire by Third Day

5. Long As I Got King Jesus by Brian Free & Assurance with the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

6. Sing Me To Heaven by Daniel Gawthorp

7. My Jesus by Todd Agnew

8. Midnight Cry by Ivan Parker (preferably performed by my uncle Benny)

9. Praise You In The Storm by Casting Crowns

10. Magnificent Obsession by Steven Curtis Chapman

11. I Know My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C. Mullins

12. Alabaster Box by Hope's Call

13. Praise Anthem by Richard Smallwood and Vision




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Heather Smith said...

Hey, I like this list! Looks familiar!