Thursday, May 18, 2006

Now You Know My ABC's...

Okay, I'm trying to catch up some since it's been a good while since I've blogged. Heather tagged me to do this random MeMe, so I'll use this to get started!

Accent: Southern. Country and southern.

Bible Book that I like: Ecclesiastes, 1 John, Ephesians

Chore I don't care for: Folding laundry, I definately agree with Heather on this one!

Dog or Cat: Dog

Essential Electronics: Cell phone, laptop, some type of music player

Favorite Cologne: Not sure, I know I like the smell of Candie's for men though

Gold or Silver: I like both, but I usually wait until summer when I have a tan for gold

Handbag I Carry Most Often: My burgundy Vera Bradley, I paid enough for it, I'm gonna carry it until it falls apart!

Insomnia: Every now and then, I usually don't have a problem sleeping though. I like sleep.

Job Title: Babysitter? Nanny? Something of that nature

Kids: Definately someday, but not soon. Got to get married first, and I'm not in any rush

Living Arrangements: With my parents and my dog

Most Admirable Trait: I have been told recently that I take a strong stand in my beliefs. I admire people with that trait, so I guess that is one of mine.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Talking back to my parents. I always had to have the last word. I actually cursed at my dad when I was four. I didn't know I was saying a curse word, it was before I had be taught the words to say and the words not to say. I got a good beating. I've never cursed since haha.

Overnight Hospital Stays: I've never had to be in the hospital (knock on wood!)

Quote: "Love is a decision." It's from a series of books by Karen Kingsbury, The Redemption Series

Religion: I'm not religious, really. I'm a Christian. (I agree wholeheartedly with this, Susan and Heather, so I'm keeping it here!)

Siblings: My parents had but one child, ME!

Time I Wake Up: When I keep Raegan and Trace, 6:15. If I'm sleeping in, usually 9 or 9:30

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can't think of any, I guess I'm not unsual haha

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Squash, but I love zuccinni. Okay, maybe I am unusual...

Worst Habit: Cracking my knuckles

X-rays: Does the dentist count?

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Key Lime Pie, homemade chocolate pudding, sweet potato casserole

Zoo Animal I Like Most: The polar bears

1 comment:

Heather Smith said...

I liked this one! I thought it was fun! Have a good one! Love ya!