Friday, March 24, 2006

Wandering Aimlessly...Kind Of

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a fabulous day so far. So I just got back from a second trip to the dermatologist. I went last week and had a mole taken off, and the pathology report came back saying it was but a tiny bit away from being melanoma. Today the doctor took some more skin so it can be tested. It's kind of a scary thing, being that I'm only 19 years old and I'm dealing with the posibility of skin cancer in my near future. However, I do know that God is in control and will bring me through anything. I just ask that you pray that everything comes back okay and that no further action will be needed.

On to a lighter subject: my future. Okay, so maybe it's not really all that light of a subject, but I feel like talking about it. See, I thought I had figured out what I wanted to do with my life. I would study and get a degree in Psychology and then use that to try to help others. Now, I'm not so sure. Psychology interests me and all, but I don't want to make a career out of it. Actually, the only way you can make a career out of it is if you spend half of your life in school. Please understand that I am not saying that this is a bad thing, but it's not for me. One thing that I want one day is a family. I want to be married and have children, and more than that, be able to spend time with them. So for now, I'm basically floating along, just waiting to see what God has in store for me. It will probably be something much more exciting to me than psychology!

1 comment:

Heather Smith said...

You know I'm praying for you! Love ya!