Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tuesday's Top 10

So I've decided to start a Tuesday's Top 10. I'm sure if it even exists, but if not, I have created it! I guess it will be similar to Thursday Thirteen. So here goes!

Top 10 Reasons I Voted for McCain

1. He's been in a war before. He has a little insight on how to deal with them. He has enough sense to know that we can't simply leave and believe everything will be just fine and dandy.

2. He is against recognizing a homosexual couple as a marriage. Marriage is between one man and one woman.

3. He plans to give tax breaks to small busineses. My husband owns his own shop. We could really use a break.

4. He is not going to take more of my money just to give more to all of these sorry low-lifes that do not need to be on Welfare. Please understand, I am totally for helping out people who cannot work or provide for themselves. However, there are way too many scumbags who work very hard to not work. "I'll just work at McDonald's for the rest of my life so I'll be under the income limit. I'll just shack up and have a kid so I can get a bigger check. And to top it all off, not only can I get a check every month, but I also get a cell phone!" In the words of Dave Ramsey, "Are you kidding me?!?!" This really really REALLY makes me mad! I have worked too hard on getting my college degree to have my money taken away to help these sorry people.

5. He is against the mass genocide of babies, also known as abortion.

6. To my knowledge, McCain's friends aren't former terrorists, criminals, and racist preachers. I cannot trust anyone who has been involved with such a high number questionable characters.

7. John doesn't want to take my guns away.

8. Palin is supposedly going to make us an energy efficient country. No, it will not happen overnight, but if we start now, things will speed up. We have to start somewhere!

9. McCain has said that he will strictly enforce immigration laws. Obama says he will, but then turns around and suggests that they should be able to bypass the entire process and just be made citizens. Afterall, they're already here, why not? I don't think so. The laws are there for a reason.

10. He publicly claims to be a Christian. He doesn't change his religious affiliation depending on the audience he's speaking to. He is a Christian. Period.

No comments: